Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bonkers

As frustrating...



...as a malfunctioning pocket pc just when you really need to use it.

Oh drats. My trusty PDA went bonkers today, going into an error frenzy just when I need to send messages to other people. My friend says it's a temporary system glitch and should be running like a well-oiled clockwork granted I remove some of the really useless programs I'd installed that are eating up memory space. And I think I've also bombarded the gadget with so many status notes/schedules/tasks that the constant beeping reminder has taken its toll on itself. So there, this error thing has been partly my fault. It's just me--maximizing a gadget to its full potential. And after all, it's mine. :)

Will now try to reboot the thing again.

I think it's gonna make it. :)

No comments: