Monday, April 6, 2009

Paint Splatters Everywhere

As messy...



...as a room filled with kids playing with white paint.

I am well under this renovation that I am doing in my room--not exactly the type of makeover that you'd see on reality shows, but just enough to turn a once shoddy room into a functional bedroom fit for one. I have not been able to install the a/c I just bought because when you're doing everything, backpains are ultimately gonna kick in. Just like this very minute, which is why I am in the interweb right now. I call this the fifteen minute break. And also--I don't think I am even capable of installing it myself, so I'm hiring pros to do the job (and I am hearing the proverbial cash register bell go ka-ching inside my head).

And the horror--oh yes, white paint splatters on the wooden floor. How sweet. I will have to scrape all of them, but maybe after I finish checking things on the net :)

No comments: