Thursday, April 23, 2009

Night Time Wonders

As relaxing...



...as silence at 2 in the mid-morning.

So this is how 2 a.m. feels--everyone's off to slumber land and you are wide awake, and there's this urge to just jump on to your bed and curl underneath your sheets, but resistance is great because the work needs to get finished, pronto. Must not lull to sleep, must not count forty winks.

I have never missed my bed the way I missed it for two nights straight that I've worked on this project.

I'm just glad to have made it through the hurdles.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, you definitely deserve some sleep. But what's even worse is when you get woken up at 2 AM and then you can't fall back to sleep... horrible...

I like your blog's title, stupid question but is it inspired from the book?

A Clockwork Orange said...

thank you Stephanie :) I believe I'll get that much deserved sleep when everything's already cleared off the task list. It should take me about a week, whew! :)

Thank you, no it is not a stupid question and yes, it was inspired from the book (and movie) :-) I changed it to A Clockwork Orange Life and will soon change the subheading because I can never do justice to the violence of the movie :)

Life in a clockwork direction--that should be fun, right? :)

A Clockwork Orange said...

@Ybinin, thank you very much too :)

Stephanie said...

You're welcome! Awesome, I love that book, but I remember having to constantly find websites that would translate all those words for me, lol. (I haven't seen the movie yet.)

That's a good idea, seems to specify your blog better.